Prospect Mountain Campground
Prospect Mountain Campground is a family oriented campground located in Granville, Massachusetts. The campground has 225 large wooded sites privately spaced, and approximately 100 seasonal sites.
Amenities include, two large modern restrooms, laundry, country store, gift shop, a propane filling station, and dumping station. Visitors can enjoy Free High Speed Wireless Internet.
- Heated swimming pool
- Arts and crafts
- Family dances
- Theme weekends every week
- Hay rides
- Two private fishing ponds
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Bocce and Shuffleboard courts, and Horseshoe pits
- 18 Hole Mini Golf Course
- RC (Remote Control) Cars
- Gem / Fossil Mining Sluice - Pan for gemstones and fossils at the mining sluice. Treasure awaits, so why not spend an afternoon seeking your own personal treasure! This is always an activity filled with anticipation and excitement.
While staying at Prospect Mountain, be sure to visit some of the many well known area attractions like Six Flags New England Amusement Park, The "Big E" (held in September), The Basketball Hall of Fame, the Norman Rockwell Museum, Tanglewood, and Yankee Candle Company. These are just a few of the things you can do while staying at Prospect Mountain Campground. There are many more things you can do while vacationing at Prospect Mountain, visit their web site and get all the details.