Jellystone at Monticello
Just minutes from Indiana Beach Amusement Resort, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park at Monticello, Indiana offers all the amenities you can expect at a Jellystone Park. Whether you prefer tent camping, RV camping, or lodging in one of the many cabins at the Park, you are sure to have a great stay at this camp resort.
Some of the many ammenities you can expect to find at Jellystone Monticello include:
- Free Tram Transportation to Indiana Beach Amusement Resort
- Tickets available to purchase to Indiana Beach Amusement Resort
- Free Showers
- Free Cable
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large Pool
- Heated Kiddie Pool
- Pool side Cafe
- Air Conditioned Game Room
- Indoor Yogi Theatre
- Two Coin Operated Laundry Facilities
- Large Gift Store with Groceries & RV Supplies
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park at Monticello is a pet friendly resort, so bring your pet on your next vacation.
There are many things to do all around the park, so your vacation will be filled with activities:
- Indiana Beach Amusement Resort
Indiana's largest amusement resort and vacation playground offers the perfect family vacation or one day outing including thrilling amusement rides, 6 great coasters, 6 water slides and action river, great food, shopping, thrill ski shows and much more.
- Mountain Water Works and Fun Center
- Lake Shafer and Lake Freeman
The Monticello area offers two great lakes for fishing, boating, jet skiing and water skiing.
- Tippecanoe Country Club
- Pine View Golf Course is located two miles north of Monticello on West Shafer Drive. This course is a Par 72 and offers 18 holes.
- Lake Shore Drive In Theatre
- Twin Lakes Cinema
- Whyte Horse Winery
- Wolf Park - Wolf Park is a unique, non-profit educational center dedicated to the study of gray wolves.
These are just a few of the many things you can do while you stay at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park. Want to find more? Visit the Jellystone Park at Monticello web site.