Harbes Family Farm
Harbes Family Farm knows all about farming and family fun. This combination has keep their family business running strong for almost 20 years. Harbes' Farms is known for their 40 acres of pumpkins which you can pick right off the vine in the fall.
Like all farm attractions, Harbes Family Farm has lots of things for the family to do when they come down to the farm.
Here are just a few of them:
- Baby Farm Animals
- Beautiful Gardens
- Concession Stand with Roasted Corn
- Corn Hole Toss Games
- Corn Maze
- Country Fun Park
- Fall Pumpkin Festival
- Farm stand with Fruits & Vegetables - Harbes Farm colloborates with other local producers to bring you fresh assortment of locally produced fruits and vegetables from around the area.
- Free Wagons for Pumpkin Picking
- Fresh Locally Grown Produce
- Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade
- Fun & Games: Tug-of-war, Sack Races
- Gemstone Mining
- Hay Rides & Wagon Train Rides
- Home-Baked Pies & Baked Goods
- Homemade Candy Apples, Kettle Corn
- Honey & Jams
- Horse Coral
- Live Entertainment
- Maze Adventures - Try the night time maze
- Pony Rides
- U- Pick Pumpkins and Gourds
- Interactive Corn Maze Adventures - Harbes' farms offers 4 Maze Adventures, featuring various levels of difficulty and activities
Find out more about Harbes Farms and their winery and all the other things they have going on at the farm by visiting the Harbes Farms web site.