Evergreen Campground is located 120 miles northwest of Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Kusel Lake. Evergreen is a family oriented campground that provides fun activities for campers of all ages.
Along with traditional campsites, Evergreen Campground also offers comfortable cabins and cottages to rent. Eight cabins are lofted, seven come with a bedroom and an indoor bathroom. The cabins have the comforts of home. Enjoy A/C and heat, a refrigerator, a microwave, coffee pots, and a kitchen table. Each cabin has a front porch that offers a perfect location for afternoon relaxation.
If you are looking for activities, Evergreen has you covered:
- Enjoy the lake by paddle boat, row boat, or canoe
- Go gemstone mining
- Great fishing in the lake
- Play at the Arcade
- Play Sorts - Volley ball area, Horseshoes, and 3 playgrounds offer opportunities for fun
- Relax at the heated pools or play at the water slide and splash pad
- Rent a Golf Cart or Peddle Cart
There are always scheduled activities, so visit the Evergreen Campground web site to find out what is going on the weekday or weekend of your stay.